UX Engineering Lead
JOIN SIQ BASKETBALL
At SIQ, our job is to create the basketball of the future. We’ve built an amazing team of creative, passionate, and independent people, all working together to leverage the latest and greatest in IoT/ML technology to build something truly special. If this sounds like the right mission for you, you’re in the right place!
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
SIQ is at an early stage so you can make a large impact on a ball that will revolutionize the way current and future generations of basketball players train.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Work directly with the mobile engineering team to develop and design solutions for SIQs multi-platform applications.
- Create reactive wireframes, prototypes, and mockups to effectively communicate design concepts and interactions for mobile applications.
- Optimize mobile app interfaces for usability, accessibility, and performance across different devices and screen sizes.
- Work cross-functionally with marketers, product managers, ML scientists, and web developers.
WHO YOU ARE
- Experienced in web/mobile UI and/or UX engineering, and a strong track record of building modern products rapidly and autonomously
- Passionate about sports/exercise and ideally basketball
- Interest and willingness to work on native programming using languages like Swift and SwiftUI, Kotlin and Jetpack Compose.
- You don’t need a full spec to build something. Once given an outline of a feature, you’re able to make (smaller) UX and design decisions with confidence and without relying on a designer
WHAT WE OFFER
Competitive compensation package that includes salary (6K and up), equity (0.15%), and more.